Category : health , 2 years ago
If you have dreamed about having longer hair, it is time to follow these hair growth tips. By following all of these hair growth remedies, you are sure to see results in a few simple weeks. The best way to get your hair growing is to make it as healthy as possible and to use a few of these methods to encourage your hair to grow at a much faster rate. Whether we want it to or not, hair plays a big part in our image. In order to look our best, we must have healthy, long hair.
1. Hot Oil Massages: When you oil your hair, you are giving it the nutrients and vitamins that it needs. It also gives it a great shine when used. Many people do not enjoy the feeling of constantly rubbing oil into their hair and it can cause skin issues. Instead of applying it multiple times day, you can simply give your scalp a hot oil massage. Use oils like coconut oil, castor oil, and even olive oil can work on some types of hair. This will help nourish your hair and strengthen it. In turn, your hair will begin to grow at a much faster rate because of these hair growth oils.
2. Potatoes: You are probably thinking, “Potatoes? How can a potato help me grow out my hair faster?” As surprising as it may be, potatoes are perfect for encouraging hair growth. Now, you cannot simply take a whole potato and rub it on your hair and expect results. In order for this to work, you must place three potatoes in a juicer and extract all of the juice. Then, you must add that to 1 egg yolk, a little bit of water, and a teaspoon of honey. Take this mixture and apply it to damp hair. After waiting for 30 minutes, wash it out gently with warm water. It is best to undergo this treatment once a week for numerous months. This is one of the most effective home remedies and it is quite easy to do. You are sure to see results after a few weeks of using this method.
3. Onions: Yes, onions. This is another food item that is perfect for your hair and can help it become as healthy as possible. When your hair is in its healthiest state, it will cause it to grow and become fuller. This is another mixture that must be applied to your hair and it should be done every time you wash it. However, this mixture should not be used if you use hair dying products, as it may strip the color. First, take 4 cloves of garlic, 2 pieces of cinnamon, and one red onion. You will need to boil them and then simply let them cool. After they have cooled to room temperature, rub the mixture through your hair. After it has sit for 15 minutes, wash your hair gently with warm water. The point of this is to cause hair to become thicker and to keep the strands of your hair from breaking off at the end. As a long term solution, it will cause your hair to grow longer. It will also make it appear thicker at a much faster rate. By giving your hair all of these nutrients and vitamins, you help it grow faster while remaining healthy and full.
4. A Good Diet: When thinking about things like hair growth, it is easy to look over some of the simplest and most effective solutions out there. While it does not guarantee that your hair will grow faster and longer, it is always beneficial to your hair and can help the process. Having a good diet is important for many reasons. It keeps your hair healthy and healthy hair always grows. It also appears thicker and fuller, giving it the look of long hair. A good diet to help your scalp and hair consists of nuts, whole grains, yogurts, broccoli, carrots, and many types of fruit. Eating unhealthy foods can give both your skin and hair unhealthy oils that damage it. When your hair becomes damaged and unhealthy, it is much harder to grow and it looks unappealing. This is a simple solution, but it takes a lot of dedication to keep going. If you do change your diet to help your hair with hair growth foods, you are sure to see some positive results.
5. Vitamins: One of the greatest ways to help your hair get healthy quickly is through the use of vitamins for hair growth. It is always best to take care of your hair, but taking vitamins can help speed up the process. Hair supplements are easy to come by and they work wonders. You should take daily intakes of Folic acid pills and Biotin hair growth. This will strengthen your hair, while also adding some incredible volume. Vitamins A, E, and C are great for smooth, silky hair. As always, consult your physician before attempting any changes to your diet or before you begin taking supplements of any kind. All of these products are easy to find and are perfect for making your hair healthy and encouraging growth.