Category : health , 1 year ago
Blood is the most vital fluid of the body that performs a wide range of functions and circulates oxygen and important nutrients to each and every part of the body. Blood also plays a pivotal role in proper functioning of the immune system and works of vital organs such as kidney and liver. Therefore, it is important to cleanse the blood and remove toxins and impurities from the blood stream to avoid blood related skin diseases.
Including certain foods in the daily diet can help in cleaning the blood completely and resolve the recurrent problems of acne, pimples, skin rashes, boils and irritations.
1. Bitter Gourd: Bitter Gourd or Karela is hated by most people because of its sharp bitter taste, but if we look beyond its repulsive taste, this vegetable has amazing health benefits and is an effective natural remedy to control diabetes, treat conditions of piles and obesity.
It is an effective natural blood purifier that removes impurities and bacterial toxins from the blood stream and relieves various blood disorders such as blood boils, itching caused by blood poisoning, septicemia and psoriasis. You can either consume boiled bitter gourd or raw bitter gourd juice every morning on a daily basis for 5 to 6 months to purify the blood thoroughly.
2. Broccoli: Broccoli is a cruciferous green vegetable loaded with antioxidants and chlorophyll that makes it an amazing detoxifier and blood purifier. Vitamin C, amino acids and sulphur found in broccoli helps in removing toxic compounds like uric acid and free radicals that helps in treating the problems of blood boils, skin rashes, allergies, irritation, eczema, renal calculi, arthritis, gout and rheumatism.
You can either consume broccoli sprouts as a part of vegetable salad or have boiled broccoli.
3. Garlic: Garlic is not just a kitchen spice, because of its powerful antibiotic properties, this herb has amazing health benefits and has been used for ages in traditional and Ayurvedic medicine to treat a wide range of diseases. The phytochemicals present in garlic promote liver detoxification and sulphur helps in flushing out toxins from the blood stream.
In addition, steady intake of garlic on a daily basis also helps in lowering blood pressure, cholesterol elves and aids in weight loss. You can either consume a few cloves of raw garlic or add garlic paste to foods. Garlic oil capsules can also be consumed to reap its blood purifying benefits.
4. Lemons: Tangy lemon juice is not only an effective natural remedy for weight loss, it is also the best blood purifier that helps in eliminating impurities and toxins from the blood stream. Lemons are loaded with vitamin C that promotes syntheses of glutathione which in turn leads to the synthesis of ‘glutathione reductase’ hormone that works for detoxification and removes free radicals from the body.
Regular consumption of lemon juice mixed with a glass of lukewarm water alkalizes the body and promotes the release of enzymes that eliminate toxins through urine by converting them into water soluble compounds. In addition, lemons are also packed with antioxidants and nutrients that aid proper functioning of the liver.
5. Beetroot: This deep red vegetable is one of the best blood purifiers that have powerful blood cleansing properties. Being loaded with various nutrients, it helps in detoxifying the liver and promoting liver cell functions.
Beetroot promotes the production of detoxifying enzymes and betacyanin that helps in cell cleansing and preventing cancerous changes. In addition, it also neutralizes the effects of damage caused by free radicals and oxidative stress. Beetroot can be consumed raw in salads, as beetroot juice or added to soups and curries.
6. Neem: Neem is nature’s answer to all diseases and the leaves of the neem tree or Indian Lilac has been used for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine to treat infections and improving the digestive system. The principal active constituents nibin and nimbidin found in neem leaves helps in improving the circulatory, respiratory, digestive and urinary systems and acts as a natural tonic to promote wound healing.
It supports the normal functioning of the dermal system and aids in promoting clean blood supply to all organs of the body. You can either chew 8 to 10 neem leaves every morning, consume 1 or 2 tablespoons of raw neem juice or opt for herbal neem supplements such as neem capsules.
7. Carrots: Carrots are one of the healthiest of vegetables rich in vital nutrients essential for the body. It is also an effective natural blood purifier medicine that helps n cleansing the blood and removing free radical and harmful toxins from the body that damages the skin cells and tissues.
The alkalizing effect of carrot juice helps in balancing blood sugar and blood acidity and has made it an integral ingredient for juice recipes. Beta carotene present in carrots works as a powerful antioxidant and helps in fighting diseases and infections. The best way to utilize the health benefits of carrots is by consuming a glass of fresh carrot juice every morning on an empty stomach. You can also add carrots to salads or add it to soups and curries.
8. Parsley: Parsley is not only a popular herb for, garnishing, but also for its useful health benefits. The volatile oils such as limonene, myristicin, alpha-thujene and eugenol found in the leaves of parsley prevents the formation of tumorous cells while the flavonoids apigenin, luteolin and apiin present in parsley work as powerful antioxidants that protects the cells from free radical damage and oxidative stress.
It is super rich in chlorophyll that alkalizes the body, aids in purifying the blood and promotes the production of red blood cells. The flavonoids in parsley increase the production of cellular glutathione that helps the body to flush out toxins and harmful chemicals more effectively. You can either consume parsley in the form of parsley juice or sprinkle it over salads, curries and rice.
Remove toxins and cleanse your blood with these effective natural foods and say goodbye to skin diseases and skin itching.