How To Do Yoga Bhastrika Pranayama
Category : health , 2 years ago
Bhastrika, or bellows breath, is a vigorous, dynamic, and vitalizing pranayama that clears obstructions in the respiratory system, strengthens the nervous system, increases physical vitality, and enhances clarity of mind.
Bhastrika Pranayama in Yoga is said to be a type of breathing exercise. An individual practicing this pranayama will be filled with energy and power.
Benefits of Bhastrika Pranayam:
* This stimulates the gastric organs or the Jathragni (digestive fire). Increasing appetite.
* It dissolves or releases toxins present in the body that are produced from the excess of air, bile and phlegm.
* Provides relief in various throat inflammations.
* Raises the body temperature thus making the body warm.
* Provides relief in disorders of the nose, chest and even helps to eradicate asthma.
* Purifies the Nadis.
* Extremely useful in oxygen deficiency disorders and muscular dystrophy.
* Brings and maintains a proper balance in the three doshas that are present in the body.
* Purification of blood and body is freed from toxins or foreign material.
* Stabilizes the Prana and produces calmness in mind.
* This stabilization of the Prana brings the calmness of the mind helping in the upward journey of Prana from the Muladhara Chakra (Sacral or Coccygeal Plexus) to the Sahashara Chakra (Brain).
* Helps to burn fat naturally promoting weight loss.
* Curing disease like Obesity and Arthritis.